How do I pitch to investors – what do they expect to hear? What makes them sign the cheque? What would make them support my company long-term? How and why do they exit?
An event with high-calibre investors, that is relevant whether you run/advise a start-up, a scale-up, a family business or a smaller public company.
We are starting this year’s Series with an event that helps you understand how private company and public company investors function. To hear it “straight from the horse’s mouth”, we have put together a panel of high-calibre investors, who will share with you:
- what companies should do to get their attention;
- their investment process and how they decide how much to invest per company;
- their involvement and interaction with companies they have invested in;
- how they set their exit strategy;
- and how companies fall in and out of favour with investors (basically “dos and don’ts”).
For you to understand how perspectives change (or not) based on company stage/ performance and based on the type of investor, the panel will be covering a range of angles:
- Early stage venture capital – Steffen Wagner, CEO Investiere
- Corporate venture capital/family office – speaker TBC
- Small cap public company investors – René Nicolodi, Head of Equities and Themes, Swisscanto by ZKB
In addition, we will also benefit from the input of Daniel Dedeyan, Counsel at Walder Wyss, who will comment and give examples of how a good investment can turn bad from a legal perspective.
- Steffen Wagner, Investiere | Verve Capital
- René Nicolodi, Zürcher Kantonalbank
- Daniel Dedeyan, Walder Wyss
Please register via the BSCC website.