Deals & Cases

Sale of Komax Medtech

13 March 2016 –

Komax Holding AG has signed a sale agreement for Komax Medtech with GIMA, a subsidiary of the Italian IMA Group. The transaction is valued at approximately CHF 28 million and includes the entire equity of Komax Systems LCF SA, Switzerland, the entire equity of Komax Systems Rockford Inc., USA and 76% of the equity of Komax Systems Malaysia Sdn. Bhd., Malaysia. The deal also includes an earnout of up to CHF 6 million and CHF 2 million for the purchase of the remaining 24% of Komax Systems Malaysia's equity. The transaction is subject to the approval of the relevant competition authorities.

Walder Wyss advised Komax Holding AG on the transaction. The team included Urs Schenker (Senior Counsel, Corporate/M&A), Stefan Knobloch (Counsel, Corporate/M&A), Fabienne Anner (Associate, Corporate/M&A) and Christian Lütolf (Associate, Corporate/M&A).