Deals & Cases

Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd. acquires APAG Holding AG

9. Mai 2012 – Walder Wyss advised Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Ltd., an Indian company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India, in all legal and certain tax aspects in connection with the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of APAG Holding AG, a Swiss holding company with subsidiaries in Switzerland and the Czech Republic. The purchase of 90% of the share capital was consummated on 2 May 2012, the closing of the purchase of the remaining 10% will take place in 2014.

The Walder Wyss team included Luc Defferrard (Partner, Corporate/MA), Samuel Dürr (Partner, Tax), Lucas Hänni (Managing Associate, Corporate/M&A), Marc Rossier (Associate, Banking Finance), Katrin Park-Speck (Associate, Corporate), Martina Nüesch (Associate, Banking Finance), Corinne Kolb (Associate, Corporate/Employment) and Ramona Wyss (Trainee, Banking Finance).